The year at Scout - 2012 edition
December 27, 2012
If 2011 was the year of fine-tuning, 2012 was the year of major feature enhancements at Scout.
- Realtime Charts – We started the year off with a bang, adding realtime capabilities to Scout’s charts.
- Pagerduty Integration – We made it easier to feed your alerts into Pagerduty.
- Rails Application Monitoring – A lightweight approach to finding and tracking app bottlenecks. We soft-launched this (you’ll hear more about it in 2013).
- Webhooks – Send your alerts to an HTTP endpoint of your choice.
- Dashboard Enhanncements – Add charts and plugin displays to a dashboard without leaving the page.
- A cleaner navigation header – Our navigation header was packed-full of links (and let's be honest, looked a little stale). No more.
Blog Post Highlights
You’re using more servers than ever before: we’ve got some big things in store that make monitoring 10+ servers stupid simple. We’re on a mission to make monitoring your growing server setups more elegant in 2013.